Everything about my personal interest and issues especially in SAP Consulting journey but not limited to it. The journey has to begin.
10) SAP HANA’s a business-technology platform, and Exadata’s a database
9) SAP HANA offers more simplification, while Exadata offers more layers
8 ) SAP HANA simplifies and reduces cost of architecture
7) Exadata’s priority is cannibalization; SAP HANA’s is business insight
6) SAP HANA’s new product leader brings customer perspectives
5) SAP HANA leverages leading partners; Exadata leverages Oracle lock-in.
4) SAP HANA lets customers go beyond Big Data to Extreme Data.
3) Customers are embracing SAP HANA’s focus on delivering new levels of business value.
2) Customers are wary of putting too much control in the hands of any one vendor.
1) Traditional database technologies are simply not powerful enough for our brave new world of Extreme Real-Time Data
This post has a lot of importance to the people…I hope you can continue to inspire and post more of this…Thanks
Hi..i am kartik,, thanks for sharing a vailable information in sap SAP HANA
hi im robertads .. i am sap mm consultant ,, thanks for sharining a vailable information,,sap-sd
hi i raj ,, iam sap consulatnt its very nice blog .blog has effective information on sap-bods
Post a Comment